Xiao Ying's Blog

I have been with Love 97.2FM for 2yrs and before that I work for mediacorp TV as a host and drama actress for quite some time. A lot of people wonder where i went... well, I am "in" Radio now. Hope this blog will give us a chance to know each other in depth...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

IMF in Singapore again


hi hi, yes! IMF is going to be back :)

It's a musical and comedy stage play. The cost includes myself, 陈松伶,陈健复,邓妙华,凌霄,一大粒(Michelle) and 张永权。

IMF = International Marriage Forum.

We put in a lot of efforts to create the character. Although my sole is a small role but I still put all my heart in coz I seize every chance :)

More photos will follow, stay tune :p

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Xiaoying,

You look very pretty in this photo.

This hairstyle suits you.

Yng

3:34 PM, November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

晓英:十年如一日,你还是那么的漂亮!很喜欢你的节目,尤其是你的电视节目!!一路都很欣赏你!! 加油 :)

6:01 PM, November 05, 2006  
Blogger Xiao Ying said...

haha... Thank u thank u :)
套句德江的话“我很小就出道了”:p
还有,他们以前把我弄得很老气,所以你们会觉得我没什么变。其实该感谢电视台 :)

10:59 PM, November 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Xiaoying,

Think the perfomance cast should be Jeff Wang, instead of Jeff Tan.

Thanks ^Regards

10:26 AM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is Jeff Wang... typo error leh :p

1:53 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, I still find you, Xiao Ying so much prettier than her!! Hahhaaa.....but heard Lee Lian's interview with her, her voice is sweeter than you and also very feminine...can melt..hahhaaa...so my compliment is very fair to both of you, right??

Xiao Ying, miss your TV show alot esp. the "Golden Age" for the old folks. Wonder when can watch you host again??

3:02 AM, November 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home